MatriCS Platform Users’ Charter
- The login / password are personal data that may not be given to any third party.
- The users are invited to consider including the MatriCS platform in their research projects.
- The users are asked to acknowledge the use of the MatriCS platform in their relevant publications, as follows:
- This work was granted access to HPC resources of “Plateforme MatriCS” within University of Picardie Jules Verne. “Plateforme MatriCS” is co-financed by the European Union with the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER) and the Hauts-De-France Regional Council among others.
- Moreover, the users are asked to notify the MatriCS platform of these publications.
- Allocated storage space on the platform are meant only for users’s scientific data. The size ofthese allocations might periodically be re-evaluated according to the needs expressed by thewhole users’ community.
- Accounts remaining inactive for more than one year can be deleted after proper notice.